CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

On a roll...

Since birth Graham has never been a huge fan of a paci/binky. But lately he has really taken to sucking his right thumb. He has always favored his right side by most often looking to the right, rolling to his right and now this with the thumb. When I was young I always sucked my left thumb so I try to tell him that he should try out the other side, but he seems happy with the right one. :) Brandon said we should try to teach him how to play catch left handed so if he's a pitcher one day he's a south paw--since they are rare. We'll see. :) I'm a lefty so I'd love to have him be one too. I'd like to think us leftys are in our 'right mind.'
I've been meaning to get a video of him rolling on here for a while. He started a few weeks back but just recently mastered it. Now he can actually roll over in the little space on his tummy time mat. Sometimes he gets himself turned so he's going perpendicular to the mat. It's so funny to watch him try to wiggle around. He gets a little frusterated once he rolls over and realizes that he's stuck on his belly. More reason why he will probably learn the roll back over onto his back sooner than later. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Grammie

Yeah for Graham!!

Post a Comment