CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby Concerts

The video attached is what we call 'Baby Concert.' Before Graham we would often have 'Kitty Concerts' and 'Puppy Concerts.' Most songs are changed so that they fit the situation.
Ex: Puppy Concert
Song: Feed Wrigley (Like Feed Jake)
Lyrics: Feed Wrigley, he's been a good dog. My best friend, right through it all. If I die before I wake...feed Wrigley.
Another Ex: Kitty Concert Song: Amazing Grace (Cat's name is Grace)...you get the point.
Graham loves his 'Baby Concerts' He gets to bouncing in his jump-a-roo thing and sometimes I wonder if he's going to shoot himself right out of that thing. He loves his daddy and when he's serenading him. I love to watch. :)

2 comments:

Grammie

Graham has great rhythm - he's bouncing in time :-)

Aunt B

This was Devin's fave video!

Post a Comment