CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mmmmm...cereal

Last night we gave Graham his first taste of cereal. As we expected, we took very well to the possibility of a change...especially something involving food. He is known for having quite the appetite (I know thats hard for some of you to believe, since he looks like he's just wasting away to nothing) so we were happy to see him welcome the slight change in diet.
His first reaction was something of curiousity, second reaction was a little bit of a gag (which he does ALL the time when he's nibbling on his fingers, should result in some humorous dentist visits), third and most anticipated reaction was...GIVE ME MORE...NOW!
I plan to continue nursing, however I was just having a hard time keeping the supply up with his demand so it came time to supplement one meal. I think it will be a great addition to his diet and although I love nursing and the bonding time it provides for us, it will relieve some pressure for me.
The video is not as long as some others we have but the site doesn't like for me to download the big ones. Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment