CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Love and Basketball

He was playing so hard and it got quiet. I looked over and this is what I saw. :) So precious.


Last week we spend 4 very long days up at Eau Gallie High gym for a basketball tournament Brandon was working. I was working my 'coach's wife card' and running the concession stand to raise money for the EGHS basketball team. Thursday was the last and longest day at 14 hours!!!! We had Graham's pack n play and Baby Einstein jumper set up for him. I would just turn off the baskeball office lights and lock the doors and feed him, then lay him down for his naps. When he'd wake up, we would go out to the gym and watch basketball. He loved it! Especially since he likes being out and about and gets very stir crazy at home. However, those 4 days totally wore him out. He slept in till about 10:30 on Friday (woke up for a few snacks of course, but right back to bed he went.)


SO many people commented on how he must be the EG gym rat. This is totally what I pictured out life being like and I'm so glad he is able to keep up with us and our crazy lifestyle. I am also very thankful that we have all this weekend to rest up! :)

1 comments:

Jamie

Jumping is hard work! He was jumping like crazy before he passed out, I'm just jealous he got a nap and we didn't!

Post a Comment