CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Sea World AND Swimming Pools...oh my!

So we had a big weekend. We went to Sea World After Dark and saw the Shamu Rocks show and fireworks. Graham absolutely LOVED all the lights, flashes and splashes. During the Shamu show it was dark and the lights were flashing everywhere and Shamu was flying out of the water and I looked over at Brandon holding Graham and had one of those 'this is what life is all about' moments. You know-the kind that just make you want to snap a picture and carry it everywhere you go. The kind of moment you want to bottle and put on a shelf so you will never forget. They were both bright eyed and happy but also very peaceful at the same time. It was great.
We had Graham at Sea World last month but he didn't really get it then, he didn't actually look at much (besides the leafy sea dragons, which he loved) but this trip he was amazed by everything he saw. Needless to say he slept in the next morning and took lots of extra naps. I'm so happy he loves Sea World like I do and so thankful that we live so close that we can go often. It was a dream of mine growing up and it's great to allow him to experience it.
Believe it or not...it got better! We took him in the pool for the first time today. This is something I have been waiting to do since the day I found out I was pregnant! I LOVE the water and I knew he would too. After seeing how happy he is in the bath, I knew the pool would be a hit. And it was! Enjoy the short video (if I can get it on here!!) :)

4 comments:

Jamie

Nice swim diaper! :)

Cheryll

He's so precious. You should post on facebook too and it will let you post realllllly long videos for our viewing pleasure. Thanks for the fun.

Grammie P

How cute - his swim moves look like a dolphin.
Where were you swimming?

Aunt B

He
is a complete natural!

Post a Comment