CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

WAKE UP---We're having a baby!!!!

Right after I told my sister...she cried. :)
Us being silly...what's new? Yes, I had to get the one that said 'Pregnant'-none of that guessing stuff for me.

So it wasn't actually till 2 days later, while visiting my mom in Kentucky that we bought the pregnancy test. My sis (also visiting mom) and I ran into a CVS and picked one up and I don't even think B even knew what I was buying. He was definitely shocked the next morning when I came tearing out of the bathroom at 7 AM and jumped on the bed waving the test around and giggling uncontrollably. His response 'What is that thing your holding?'

Needless to say he was excited but didn't want to really really get excited till he knew for sure. See I knew for sure because I couldn't brush my teeth without dying...but he need confirmation so he made me take 3 more tests (all positive). It wasn't until he saw the little heartbeat on the screen at the first ultrasound that he really was convinced that this was happening. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment