CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 21, 2010

9 months in 5 minutes!

At about 8 weeks










Just days before he was born.




(Sorry the pics are sideways, I couldn't find an easy way to flip them. Don't worry, your not missing much...either way I was HUGE!!)
Ok...so at this point in this little story I'm pregnant, I've got morning sickness that last 25+ hours a day and I'm getting physically sick so often that I thought I was going to throw up my unborn son. Sorry, kinda gross I know but at least you only have to read about it and you didn't have to be there!

However, I did LOVE the nurses at my docs office because when I would go in and step on that dreaded scale they would always silde the little number thing to the group of numbers LESS than my actual weight. When I would mumble something along the lines of 'gotta bump that thing up' they would make comments like 'wow, looks can be decieving' or 'and I thought I was pretty good at this thing.' LOVE them! ;)

Before it was all said and done, I managed to gain an insane amount of weight which was amazing considering how sick I was the whole time. People say that all pregnancies are different and I sure hope that with the next one I don't feel near as sick as I did with little Graham! They also said that I would forget all the bad stuff...I can't say that I've forgotten but everytime I look at the little guy I know it sure was worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment