CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I know I'm brushing my teeth...but I NEED to lay down!


We were visiting Tennessee for our good buddy Ted's wedding. It was a wonderful trip to a beautiful place to see one of Brandon's best friends happier than we had ever seen him. We woke up the morning after the wedding (no, there was no drinking involved) and I was brushing my teeth. I got SO dizzy and the hotel room started spinning. I layed down flat on my back, starfish style (that means arms and legs everywhere) with my tooth brush sticking straight out of my mouth. A few minutes later it was either drown in my spit (gross) or drag my lifeless body off the bed. Neither were good options, but I went for the latter. I turned to B and said 'I think we need to out and buy a pregnancy test.' His response was priceless 'Ok, and while we're out...can we get some breakfast?!' Love him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment