CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 6, 2013

We Found Meemo (Nemo)

Perfect moment captured by Daddy.  Getting G to smile for the camera is a rare occurrence and should be celebrated!  :)

Well after years of anticipation, Graham has finally decided it's time to love Nemo...and I couldn't be happier.  I had tried on multiple occasions but he would say 'No No Nemo' and run from the room.  I think the bright colors and characters was too much for him but the other day he pulled the DVD from the drawer and asked to watch it.  I sat and held him through the "scary parts" such as when Bruce the shark is chasing Marlin and Dory and before it was over Nemo had a new member in his fan club.  He's watched it twice since then and already has his favorite parts and characters.  It's so sweet to see him love Finding Nemo because I knew he would once he gave it a chance.  Now when we put on his swim diapers he gets SO excited to look down and see Nemo. He yells "LOOK, I FOUND HIM....I FOUND MEEMO!!"  Funniest.  Thing.  Ever.



I just completed another Triathlon and had my favorite little supporter there to cheer me on.  It was another huge accomplishment for me and I love crossing the finish line and seeing there smiling.  I finished in 12 1/2 minutes less than last years race which was a huge accomplishment for me.  I really enjoyed the run and made up great time there but need to practice on my bike before my next big race.


 
 
Looking forward to spending tomorrow and Sunday with my dude.  He will have time with his MawMaw on Saturday while I volunteer for a Surfers for Autism event during the day.  Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment