CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flower Delivery and Floaties

This morning I was in the kitchen cleaning and Brandon was outside in the yard raking.  Graham wanted to go outside so I put on his shoes and sent him out.  It's so nice to live out here where there's no traffic and feel safe about him playing in the yard. He was out for about 15 minutes when I heard the doorbell ring, it took me a few seconds to get there so when I opened the door I didn't see anyone.  I peeked around the frame and saw Graham entering the garage.  I called his name and he turned and ran towards me at the front door with a handful of flowers.  He smiled big and handed me the flowers and said 'Here Mommy!!'  It was the sweetest moment ever.  I squealed and said 'Thank you, Baby! I love you' and he giggled and responded with 'Oh you're welcome, I love you!'   (insert heart melt here).   My mom taught his this trick about a year ago and every time he finds a flower (weed) in the yard he high tails it to find me.  I just love that boy.

Yesterday afternoon when I got off work I couldn't get home fast enough to pick him up from school and get him home and in the pool.  We swam for a bit, in his floaties doing AMAZING with his kicks (see video above for proof).  Then he came over and plopped down in the lounge chair next to mine and just sighed really deep and closed his eyes.  Tough life he's got.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment