CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Graham's Angel

Graham had a very exciting weekend. He got to meet his Aunt Angel (Brandon's younger sister and a wonderful sister in law to me) and of course he LOVED her from the first instant. Angel has been blessed with 5 children of her own so she has a special way with kids and always knows how to make them smile. We went swimming, went to the zoo and even got to squeeze in a nice date nite for Mommy and Daddy so Angel and Graham could have some special bonding time. :) Side note: On our date...Brandon got shark ka-bobs! Shark?!?! Crazy. It was actually really good and I'm not even a fan of seafood. Very tender and light. Shocking.

Anyway, I'm so happy Angel and Graham got to meet at this age since he's starting to do such fun things. He laughs at EVERYTHING and is always smiling. He acts so silly too-just like his Daddy. He will be in his crib after he wakes up and look up at me, smile and then push his face into the mattress. Then look back up at me and smile and do it again. The more he does it, the more intense his 'face smushing' gets. I usually have to end the game after 7 or 8 rounds, as I am fearing for his nose. :) He's precious.


Next time Aunt Angel sees Graham he might be on the move. Crazy to think about my little baby walking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment