CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cloth Diapers?!?!?!?!?



Ok so I have been waiting to do this post because I almost thought it was too good to be true and I didn't want to be on my family blog spreading all sorts of lies...but it's time...and I have to admit...I am a fan of the cloth diaper. GASP!!!! Ok, hear me out. At first I heard about these things and thought that anyone who used them had to be crazy. Then my inner researcher got intrigued and started on a war path...I had to know more...I had to know it all about (bum bum bum) THE CLOTH DIAPER. Let me just tell you that these things have come SO far from the old school white cloths with safety pins. So I found the top two with best reviews and started asking my fellow mom friends. I decided on BumGenius (which won out over FuzziBuns--who comes up with these names anyway?!) and ordered twelve. I was so nervous. I unwrapped and washed one. I used it. It went well. I got nervous again. Unwrapped and washed three more. Love it. Got excited and unwrapped the remaining nine and washed them too. Now Graham is a tree hugging cloth wearing hippy baby...lets not go that far here folks but we are fans of the cloth. If you are a mom...do yourself and the environment and definitely your wallet a favor and check them.



The initial cost is sorta painful but they pay for themselves in just a few months and the feeling you get when knowing that your baby is not rubbing his cute little hiney all over those diapers and the chemicals they contain-priceless. Yea, laundry is not as fun as it used to be but it just becomes a part of the routine and the rewards are totally worth the little bit of extra work. Tomorrow I am ordering 6 (I might even splurge and get 9) more diapers because they are so great and it will make it so I have to clean them less.


Here is a picture of Graham modeling one of his new diapers.

Another great thing about this 'investment' is that they grow with him. So he can wear these guys till he's about 35 pounds and we (uh, I mean Daddy) is potty training him! ;)
Ok, I will stop trying to sell you on these diapers now and let you enjoy the pictures of Graham! :)

1 comments:

Jessica M

i was lovin the cloth daipers too until matthew and his fat butt grew out of them despite the 35lb claim. i hope little gap figures out the potty business before he grows out of them :)
btw he is super cute! loving all the pictures!

Post a Comment