CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 21, 2013

My Little Explorer


Sometimes on our way home from school or other errands Graham reminds me that we live next door to a super fun park that he enjoys playing at.  Unlike most kids, he doesn't like to spend much time on the swings or slides but opts for the basketball court (Brandon loves this) or takes off into the woods to explore (I love this).  Above are a few pics from one of these adventures. He always says 'Lets go find the animals!'

We've been swimming a lot this summer in between working on projects around the house.  It's always a nice break to stop and just jump in the pool and play for a bit.  Graham is doing great learning to swim and we have switched from a lifejacket to water wings to help with this process.

As you probably know, my email was hacked.  I apologize for the inconvenience.  This had never happened before and I was always so proud that it hadn't happened to me before.  :(

 
 
Fathers Day was nice.  Brandon got to play golf with his buddies and Graham and I spent the day playing, grocery shopping and making steaks and strawberry pie.  I got to chat with my sweet Dad and Brandon spoke with his dad as well.  It was all that a Sunday is supposed to be.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment