CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hard days work







I've been back at work going on 4 weeks now and it's so hard to leave my boys at home. Fortunately, I love my job and I know Graham is home in very good hands. Without this, I don't think it would be possible for me to leave each morning but Brandon and Graham are getting to bond so much and I know that is really important. Sometimes the boys come up to visit me at work which is the highlight of my week but it's really tough for me to see all the moms with their babies and young children at work and know I can't have my little one there to play with all the time. It just makes it that much more special when I get home in the evening and hold him. He is so precious how he lights up when he sees me for the first time that day. I love that he recognizes me and is so happy to have me home.


This past weekend Brandons school hosted a basketball tournament and we spent 4 VERY long days at the gym. I wanted to be there to help him take care of some stuff (running the concessions, remind him to eat, cleaning out his b-ball office, you know...the basketball wife duties) so Graham and I packed it up and settled in for the weekend. Needless to say, it was a rough couple of days but we had fun. At the end of the tourney, after everyone had left and we just finished packing up all the chairs/tables/water coolers I carried Graham into the empty gym. He made a little noice to test his voice (which he is doing quite a bit of these days) and once that echo got lose and bounced off the walls and made it back to his little ears...that was all the encouragement he needed. I was hearing noises from that baby that I didn't know he could possibly make. It was so adorable! He would squeal and then just laugh and laugh. It was a nice way to end the long few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment