CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Wedding-check, Honeymoon-check, whats next...

Wrigley with a baseball...such a Daddy's boy BIG happy family
We will always miss you my Bella bear. You taught me how to love something so deeply that you lose sight of yourself and I am thankful for that.

Brandon moves in (YAY!!!!) and we begin our life together. Bella (my fur baby of 10 years) gets demoted from bed to dog bed. Ugh. But it's ok because although she was super cuddly, I don't mind replacing her with something much less stinky.




I need something to baby and Bella needs a friend so along comes Sir Wrigley Palmer of Fairhaven a.k.a. Wiggles, Mr. Wrigley, Baby Dog, Num-nuts, Rigatoni, 'Wow, you should put a saddle on that thing'...he answers to them all.




They've brought countless hours of memories and enough belly laughs to give me a six pack--which I will one day find again once this baby weight decides to go away. Although we now have Graham, 'our fur babies' will always be 'our first babies.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment