CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hold Me...

Graham and Maw Maw at 4 weeks old.
Passed out with Daddy at 1 week old. (They played really hard to get this tired)

So Graham LOVES to be held. When I say loves to be held I mean unless he is passed out asleep he has to be in someones arms. Now this is fun and great and I love it but here's a picture for you visual people...holding a newborn while sweeping, cooking, doing laundry, feeding the dog and cat, watching tv...you get the point. Not only does he have this need to be held, but you have to be moving/walking/bouncing/rocking/gliding/waddeling/ANYTHING. But it sure is helping me lose that baby weight!


Oh...and I proudly blame Maw Maw (thats my mom) for this cause when she comes to visit he barely coo's and shes right there picking him up. He's not a bit spoiled...no way...nope....HA! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment